5-Ingredient One-Pan Cod Recipe With Lemon Butter Wine Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Cod is a popular fish that's really simple to prepare – even if you're a beginner with fish. This easy cod recipe has a flavorful lemon butter wine sauce and is ready in less than 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the wine into a sauté pan over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the butter and whisk until melted.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Add the fish to the wine and butter, reduce heat to medium and cook until fish is cooked through, about 5 to 9 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Remove the fish to a plate.
- Add in the remaining butter, lemon juice and parsley. Whisk to combine and melt butter. Season with salt and pepper. Put the fish back into the pan. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.