The Best Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe Has a Refreshing Secret Ingredient by Donna John
Serve this creamy egg salad recipe as a sandwich filling or over lettuce. For some heat, add a few shakes of crushed red pepper flakes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 9 to 10 minutes to cook eggs
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 4 sandwiches
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (secret ingredient)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk celery, minced fine
- 2 green onions, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mixing Bowls $7 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.