Spicy Salad Dressing Recipe: This Creamy Sriracha Dressing Recipe Spices Up Those Salad Greens by 30Seconds Food
Add some fire to that salad with this easy sriracha salad dressing recipe. Crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes tame the subtle heat in this creamy dressing in a delightful way – but it goes well on any salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk to combine. Store in a jar or salad dressing cruet.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $6 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.