Creamy Sriracha Salad Dressing Recipe: Sweet Heat Makes Your Salad Complete by 30Seconds Food
With just a hint of heat and some sweetness, this easy Sriracha salad dressing is right at home on cold, crisp salad greens and tomatoes. The combination works so well! This salad dressing recipe could also be used as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or french fries. (Sorry, fry sauce.) It would also be great on burgers.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Store in a salad dressing cruet in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $6 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Sriracha Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.