Sweet 5-Ingredient Cottage Cheese Casserole Recipe Is a Protein-Rich Breakfast or Dessert by 30Seconds Food
Instead of eating a bowl of cottage cheese, turn it into a creamy breakfast casserole. Make this easy cottage cheese casserole recipe and top it with fresh fruit for a fun new breakfast experience. (We have more topping ideas in Recipe Notes.)
To make this protein-rich cottage cheese casserole you will need cottage cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, butter and flour. You can also add in some vanilla extract if you want to serve it for dessert, or if you just love vanilla.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Vanilla Extract
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Airtight Containers
- You can add in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla to the batter (or more, to taste). Or add in some ground cinnamon.
- To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free flour.
- Here are some delicious ways to top this cottage cheese casserole: sweetened condensed milk (use the leftover from the can), cinnamon, fresh fruit, honey, maple syrup, brown sugar syrup or fried apples.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 8g
Saturated Fat: 4.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 22.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 19g
Vitamin D: 11mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.