Easy Cottage Cheese Casserole Recipe: This Cottage Cheese Recipe Is a Sweet New Way to Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Instead of eating a bowl of cottage cheese, turn it into a creamy breakfast casserole. Make this easy cottage cheese casserole recipe and top it with fresh fruit for a fun new breakfast experience. (We have more topping ideas below!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- sweetened condensed milk (use the leftover from the can)
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- brown sugar syrup
- fried apples
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.