Easy Cottage Cheese Casserole Recipe: This Cottage Cheese Recipe Is a Sweet New Way to Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Instead of eating a bowl of cottage cheese, turn it into a creamy breakfast casserole. Make this easy cottage cheese casserole recipe and top it with fresh fruit for a fun new breakfast experience. (We have more topping ideas below!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- sweetened condensed milk (use the leftover from the can)
- fresh fruit
- maple syrup
- brown sugar syrup
- fried apples
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.