Crispy Parmesan Broccoli Recipe: This 3-Ingredient Broccoli Frico Recipe Is Hot, Hot, Hot by Donna John
It's funny how just one simple ingredient and a different cooking method can change up a boring ingredient. In this case, it's Parmesan cheese and high heat. Your family will love this easy frico (Parmesan crisps) broccoli recipe.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- broccoli florets and spears
- olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a sauté pan with about 1/4 cup or less of water. Cook until crisp-tender (or desired doneness) and water has evaporated.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and cook about 1 more minute.
- Spread the broccoli where it's even across the pan. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the broccoli where it falls down and hits the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat up and cook until it begins to brown and get crispy. Sprinkle with a little more Parmesan on top. Use a spatula to remove the broccoli and crispy Parmesan from the pan.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.