Crispy 3-Ingredient Parmesan Broccoli Recipe Is Anything But Boring by Donna John
It's funny how just one simple ingredient and a different cooking method can change up a boring ingredient. In the case of this easy broccoli recipe, it's Parmesan cheese and high heat. Yep, that's it.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- broccoli florets and spears
- olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a sauté pan with about 1/4 cup or less of water. Cook until crisp-tender (or desired doneness) and water has evaporated.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and cook about 1 more minute.
- Spread the broccoli where it's even across the pan. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the broccoli where it falls down and hits the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat up and cook until it begins to brown and get crispy. Sprinkle with a little more Parmesan on top. Use a spatula to remove the broccoli and crispy Parmesan from the pan.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.