The Cheesiest Vegetable Casserole Recipe: Easy Broccoli, Cauliflower & Asparagus Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Cheese, cheese and more cheese. This easy vegetable casserole recipe uses broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus, but it's easy to switch out the vegetables and make it your own.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, cream cheese and cream into a sauce pot. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add the cheddar and mozzarella, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until melted together and creamy.
- Put the vegetables into a casserole dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the top, making sure everything is covered.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.