Best Vegetable Casserole Recipe: This Cheesy, Easy Broccoli Casserole Recipe Invited a Few Veggie Friends by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, cream cheese and cream into a sauce pot. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add the cheddar and mozzarella, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until melted together and creamy.
- Put the vegetables into a casserole dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the top, making sure everything is covered.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.