Asparagus, Cauliflower & Broccoli Casserole Recipe: Get Ready to Pass It for Seconds by 30Seconds Food
This amazing vegetable casserole is so creamy and cheesy! This easy vegetable casserole recipe uses not only broccoli, but also cauliflower and asparagus. The result is a baked vegetable casserole that's full of different flavors and textures. And with cheddar, mozzarella and cream cheese (not to mention heavy cream), the cheesiness and creaminess is off the charts.
It's easy to switch out the vegetables and make this side dish your own. This vegetable recipe is a delicious indulgence that needs a place on your dinner table, especially around the holidays. Everyone will ask for seconds!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, cream cheese and cream into a saucepot. Stir over low heat until melted.
- Add the cheddar and mozzarella, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until melted together and creamy.
- Put the vegetables into a casserole dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the top, making sure everything is covered.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.