Vegetable Kebab Recipes: This Easy Grilled Garlic Mushroom Kebabs Recipe Is a Healthy Way to Grill by 30Seconds Food
No one is going to turn down a skewer of these garlic mushrooms. This easy mushroom kebab recipe goes with any protein and is a healthy addition to your summer menus.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 16 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) whole mushrooms, cut in half or left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, thyme and parsley in a plastic zipper bag. Add the mushrooms and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the mushrooms on metal skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water).
- Grill the mushrooms until tender, about 3 minutes per side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.