Healthy Salmon Recipe: This Salmon With Peas & Rotini Recipe Is Simple & Satisfying by 30Seconds Food
Salmon and green peas are the stars of this healthy recipe. This easy salmon and pasta recipe is good hot or cold.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups rotini pasta or your favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 salmon fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup crème fraiche or plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons water
- freshy grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the shallot and cook until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, salmon, crème fraiche and water. Cook until salmon is cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and heat through. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.