Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon Recipe Is What to Grill This Weekend by 30Seconds Food
Cooking on a cedar plank helps keep food moist and infuses a wonderful wood flavor. This easy cedar plank salmon recipe has a sweet mustard glaze and is a healthy way to light up the grill.
If you don't want to cook outside on a cedar plank, you can bake this fish in a 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
Prep Time: 2 hours to soak cedar plank
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 30 minutes plus 2 hours to soak cedar plank
- 1 cedar plank, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the fillets on the soaked cedar plank.
- Combine the mustard and brown sugar. Coat the salmon with the mixture.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish. Top with a lemon slice.
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Put the plank on the grill, but not near direct flames. Cover and cook about 20 to 30 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.