10-Minute Tuna Steaks Recipe: Easy Fresh Tuna Recipe With Lemon & Parsley Butter by 30Seconds Food
Some people are scared to try cooking fresh tuna steaks because they can dry out very quickly. The secret is to cook them fast – and adding a buttery sauce never hurt either. This easy tuna steak recipe with parsley butter is ready in about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tuna steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl.
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the tuna for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the butter mixture and stir until melted, about 1 minute, or until tuna is to your desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.