Overnight Oats Recipe: This Healthy Blueberry Walnut Overnight Oats Recipe Helps You Avoid the Morning Rush by Veronica Kane
Breakfast is the most important daily meal, and oatmeal is one of the healthiest choices. It is rich in fiber and various nutrients that boost overall health. Here's my healthy blueberry and walnuts overnight oatmeal recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients in a mason jar. Stir well.
- Put the lid on and refrigerate until morning.
- In the morning, add some coconut milk, stir and enjoy.
Get more overnight oats recipes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.