The Best Coconut Pudding Recipe: Easy Creamy Coconut Pudding Recipe With Toasted Coconut by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and loaded with coconut flavor, this easy coconut pudding recipe will be a keeper for coconut lovers. You could even use it as a filling for a coconut pie. Delish.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes and 1 hour to chill
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 cups flaked coconut
Here's how to make it:
- To toast the coconut, put the flaked coconut into a skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until light brown, about 4 minutes. To make it in the oven, spread the coconut on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To make the pudding, pour about 3 tablespoons of the coconut milk into a small bowl. Add the cornstarch and stir to make a slurry.
- Put all the pudding ingredients, including the slurry, into a sauce pot. Whisk to combine and cook over medium heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl or individual serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour to chill. Sprinkle with shredded coconut before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.