Rocky Road Fudge Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Rocky road fudge is a mixture of creamy chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts. This easy rocky road fudge recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Be sure to share with friends and family!
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
Here's how to make it:
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil where it extends over the sides.
- Combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a sauce pot. Over low heat, cook until melted and smooth, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the peanuts and marshmallows into a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill. Remove from the pan and cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Roasted Peanuts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.