Incredible 5-Ingredient Rocky Road Fudge Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
Rocky road fudge is a mixture of creamy chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts. This easy rocky road fudge recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. No joke!
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
Here's how to make it:
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil where it extends over the sides.
- Combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a sauce pot. Over low heat, cook until melted and smooth, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the peanuts and marshmallows into a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill. Remove from the pan and cut into squares.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Roasted Peanuts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.