This 3-Ingredient Roasted Garlic Broccoli Recipe Can't Be Beat by Donna John
Sometimes I spend hours making a complicated dish – and sometimes it's the simplest recipes that become a family favorite. This is one of my family's favorite vegetable recipes.
My daughter calls this roasted garlic broccoli recipe "crack broccoli." One bite and you'll know why.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli spears and florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- Morton Nature's Seasonings (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a plastic food zipper bag. Add the olive oil and garlic. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Pour the broccoli onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Morton Nature's Seasonings or salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown on the edges.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
Morton Nature's Seasonings $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.