Addictive 3-Ingredient Roasted Garlic Broccoli Recipe Can't Be Beat by Donna John
Sometimes I spend hours making a complicated dish – and sometimes it's the simplest recipes that become a family favorite. This is one of my family's favorite vegetable recipes.
My daughter calls this roasted garlic broccoli recipe "crack broccoli." One bite and you'll know why.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli spears and florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- Morton Nature's Seasonings (optional, but recommended)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a plastic food zipper bag. Add the olive oil and garlic. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Pour the broccoli onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Morton Nature's Seasonings or salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown on the edges.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Food Storage Bags $3 & Up
Morton Nature's Seasonings $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.