Addictive 3-Ingredient Roasted Garlic Broccoli Recipe Can't Be Beat by Donna John
Sometimes I spend hours making a complicated dish – and sometimes it's the simplest recipes that become a family favorite. This three-ingredient garlic broccoli recipe is one of my family's favorite vegetable recipes. My daughter calls this roasted garlic broccoli recipe "crack broccoli." One bite and you'll know why.
The ingredient list is short for this vegetable side dish: broccoli spears or florets, olive oil, minced garlic and an optional seasoning. The ingredients are tossed together then spread on a baking sheet. The broccoli is baked for about 20 minutes or until it starts to brown at the edges. This broccoli is so good, you may start eating it right off the baking sheet!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli spears and florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- Morton Nature's Seasonings (optional, but recommended)
- Recipe Box
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Food Storage Bags
- Airtight Containers
- Try this recipe with green beans, asparagus, zucchini or yellow squash.
- Use your favorite seasoning blend for this recipe.
- For easier cleanup, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a plastic food zipper bag. Add the olive oil and garlic. Seal the bag and toss to coat. Pour the broccoli onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Morton Nature's Seasonings or salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown on the edges.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.7g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.8g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Total Sugars: 1.2g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.