Healthy Foil Packet Recipes: Use an Oven, Grill or Campfire to Cook This Easy Fish With Vegetables Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Cooking dinner in foil packets is not only healthy and quick, it also makes cleanup easy. This delicious fish and vegetables recipe can be made ahead of time for cookouts or camping. Use your favorite fish and swap out the vegetables to fit your family's tastes. So good and so fun, even kids love it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 4 fish fillets (orange roughy, cod, tilapia, salmon, etc.)
- 1 small yellow, orange or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 zucchini or yellow squash, cut into circles
- 2/3 cup pesto (try this easy pesto recipe)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Tear aluminum foil into 12x12-inch squares.
- Divide the vegetables between the foil squares. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with a fish fillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the fish. Top with the pesto.
- Seal the packets tightly. If cooking in the oven, place them on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated 350-degree F oven until fish is cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. If cooking on a grill, place them over medium-high heat and cook about 20 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Camping Cookbooks $4 & Up
Pesto $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.