Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe Is on the Table in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Season the with chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat the other 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the broccoli and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan and cook about 1 more minute.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.