This Cheesy Garlic Green Bean Recipe Will Make You Want to Eat Your Vegetables by 30Seconds Food
Not a fan of vegetables? Well, then you haven't tried this easy green bean recipe topped with mozzarella and Parmesan. The yum factor has been upped.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the green beans evenly on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with the garlic and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.