Healthy Salmon Recipes: This Baked Salmon Recipe With Mixed Vegetables Helps You Eat the Rainbow by 30Seconds Food
Salmon pairs perfectly with mixed vegetables in this healthy – and colorful – recipe. This easy salmon recipe is on the table in about 30 minutes and helps you eat the rainbow, which is good for your health.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, cut small
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the vegetables and herbs into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice and olive oil. Toss to coat. Pour into a baking dish.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and the smoked paprika. Place on top of the mixed vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Fish Spatulas $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.