Easy Baked Salmon Recipe With Mixed Vegetables Helps You Eat the Rainbow by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a nutritious seafood dinner that's ready in about 30 minutes? Salmon pairs perfectly with mixed vegetables in this healthy – and colorful – dinner recipe.
This easy salmon recipe is full of flavor, and it helps you eat the rainbow, which is good for your health.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, cut small
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the vegetables and herbs into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice and olive oil. Toss to coat. Pour into a baking dish.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and the smoked paprika. Place on top of the mixed vegetables. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Fish Spatulas $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.