Easy Chicken Appetizer Recipe: This Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Nuggets Recipe Was Made for Memorial Day by 30Seconds Food
Chicken nuggets wrapped in bacon were made for Memorial Day snacking. This easy chicken appetizer recipe cooks in the oven, freeing up space on your grill for burgers, steaks or that smoked pork butt.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 16 pieces)
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
Here's how to make them:
- Lay the bacon onto a grill pan or baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5 minutes or until it is halfway done (not crisp). Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and smoked paprika. Wrap a piece of bacon around each and secure with a toothpick, if needed.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crisp.
- Barbecue sauce options: You can brush the chicken as it cooks with the barbecue sauce or heat it and serve as a dip on the side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.