Simple Barbecue Soy Chicken Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe Pops With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Inexpensive chicken drumsticks make a flavorful meal when baked with soy sauce and barbecue sauce. Serve this Asian-inspired baked chicken recipe over rice.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 - 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with black pepper and salt, if desired. Put it into a baking pan.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, soy sauce and garlic powder. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 5 to 10 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.