The Easiest (and Healthiest) Patriotic Snack Recipe You'll Ever Make for Memorial Day by Donna John
We all love our desserts, ice cream, cakes and other sugary treats on days like Memorial Day, but who says we still can't eat healthy? This easy patriotic fruit and cheese tray is simple to make and will delight your guests and family.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- watermelon, cut into squares
- white cheese, block (feta, mozzarella, Monterey Jack, white cheddar, Swiss, etc.), cut into cubes
- mozzarella cheese slices
Here's how to make it:
- On a serving platter, arrange the watermelon, cheese and blueberries to look like a flag (see photo).
- Cut stars out of the mozzarella cheese slices with a small star cookie cutter (or free-hand it carefully with a sharp knife).
- Lay the cheese stars on top of the blueberries. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with toothpicks.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Rectangular Serving Platters $10 & Up
Star Cookie Cutters $3 & Up
Sharp Knives $8 & Up
Patriotic Plates $4 & Up
Patriotic Decorations $5 & Up
Patriotic Tablecloths $5 & Up
Toothpicks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.