Creamy 20-Minute Salmon Pasta Recipe: Linguine With Salmon, Peas & a 3-Ingredient Crème Fraiche Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Simply outstanding, this easy pasta and salmon recipe has a creamy sauce made with just three ingredients and healthy green peas. The recipe doesn't call for Parmesan cheese, but you could always add it. (We won't tell.)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces linguine or your favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions (reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen green peas (thawed)
Crème Fraiche Sauce
- 2/3 cup crème fraiche
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Put the fish into the skillet and cook until cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the crème fraiche and cream to the pan over low heat. Cook until it melts together and is smooth. Add the peas and cook about 1 minute to heat through. Stir in the tarragon. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Gently tear the salmon fillets into bite-sized pieces. Add them and the pasta to the sauce. Toss gently to combine, adding some reserved pasta water, if needed, to reach desired consistency. Garnish with fresh herbs or microgreens.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Pots $10 & Up
Mediterranean Cookbooks $5 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Linguine $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.