This Easy Baked Cod Recipe With Breadcrumbs & Parmesan Is the Best Thing You'll Make This Week by 30Seconds Food
Fish is not only healthy, it cooks fast so you can get out of the kitchen and do other things. This easy baked cod recipe has a crunchy breadcrumb topping flavored with Parmesan and spices. You can't go wrong.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 cod fillets, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly oil the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Place the fish in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the mixture over the fish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle it all over the fish. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until fish is cooked through and topping is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $12 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Fish Cookbooks $5 & Up
Fish Spatulas $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.