Easy Almond Ice Cream Recipe: This Creamy Almond Ice Cream Recipe Can Be Made Dairy-Free, Too by 30Seconds Food
This easy creamy almond ice cream will be your new favorite ice cream recipe. Want to recreate that coconut candy bar we all love? Stir in some flaked coconut and chocolate chips. You. Are. Welcome. For dairy-free ice cream, use two cans of coconut milk and omit the heavy cream.
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- slivered almonds, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the coconut milk, heavy cream and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream of coconut and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Put the mixture into a loaf pan. Freeze about 2 hours. Top with sliced almonds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Cream of Coconut $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.