Black Bean Burgers Recipe: A Healthy Bean Burger Recipe From a Fitness Trainer by Jessica Mazzucco Certified Fitness Trainer
Need a healthy recipe for your Memorial Day get-together or to serve your family for dinner? These easy black bean patties are packed with protein and are ready fast! Serve alone or on a bun with your favorite burger toppings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- seasonings (garlic powder, chili powder, ground cumin, etc.)
- 1/4 cup frozen corn (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Mash beans in a large bowl.
- Add in seasonings and flour. Mix well.
- Stir in corn, if using.
- Form into patties and place on a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip sides and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Black Beans $1 & Up
Oat Flour $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.