Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Did your stomach growl when you looked at this succulent salmon recipe? We get it! This easy Tuscan salmon recipe has a creamy sauce flavored with Parmesan, garlic, tomatoes and spinach.
This delicious seafood dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes. What more do you need? So simple and so good! With fresh ingredients, minimal prep and short cook time, it's one skillet recipe you will feel good about feeding your family.
The health benefits of salmon are another reason this fish recipe gets an A. Salmon is heart healthy and full of vitamins, minerals and omega 3 fatty acids. You cannot go wrong with this creamy salmon recipe unless you cannot eat dairy. If that's the case, substitute coconut milk for the heavy cream and use vegan cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 4 - 6 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved) or 1 jar (5 ounces) sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the salmon and cook until golden on both sides and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Melt the butter in the skillet. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the grape tomatoes or sundried tomatoes and cook about 3 minutes. Pour in the broth and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and add the cream. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese and cook about 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon back into the pan. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes more or until cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes in Oil $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.