Creamy Tuscan Salmon Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 4 - 6 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved) or 1 jar (5 ounces) sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the salmon and cook until golden on both sides and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Melt the butter in the skillet. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the grape tomatoes or sundried tomatoes and cook about 3 minutes. Pour in the broth and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and add the cream. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Add the Parmesan cheese and cook about 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon back into the pan. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes more or until cooked through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes in Oil $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.