Quick Pickled Red Onions Recipe: Put This Easy Pickled Onions Recipe on Everything by Donna John
Pickled red onions add a refreshing bite to sandwiches, salads, meats, pizza – anything really. This easy pickled red onions recipe takes no time at all to make, but will reward you for a long time with its vinegary crunch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 - 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sliced onions into a 1-quart jar. Pack them in tightly.
- Put the water, apple cider vinegar, sugar and salt into a small sauce pot. Bring to a simmer, stir and turn off the heat.
- Pour the hot liquid over the onions. Put the lid on the jar and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.