20-Minute Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe Is What You Need in Your Life by Donna John
Rich and lemony, this easy lemon butter chicken breast recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. It is moist and delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 - 6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pasta or rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning then dredge in the flour.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the lemon slices to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning a couple times while they cook.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.