20-Minute Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe Is What You Need Right Now by Donna John
Rich and lemony, this easy lemon butter chicken breast recipe is ready in about 20 minutes. And it is so moist and delicious!
Serve this chicken recipe over rice or pasta for a complete meal the whole family will love. The leftovers reheat beautifully for lunch the next day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 - 6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pasta or rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning then dredge in the flour.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the lemon slices to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning a couple times while they cook.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Lemon Pepper Seasoning $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.