20-Minute Lemon Butter Chicken Recipe Is What You Need Right Now by Donna John
I'm always on the hunt for quick and easy recipes for dinner. I love cooking with chicken breast because they cook up quickly and are healthier than many proteins. This easy chicken dinner in on repeat at my house. Rich and lemony, this easy lemon butter chicken breast recipe is ready in about 20 minutes. And it is so moist and delicious!
All you need is a few simple ingredients to make the chicken: boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flour, lemon pepper seasoning, butter and lemons. Serve this chicken recipe over rice or pasta for a complete meal the whole family will love. The leftovers reheat beautifully for lunch the next day.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to a 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- You could make this recipe with boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- If you use bone-in chicken, it will increase the cooking time. Chicken should be at 165 degree F internal temperature before serving.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with the lemon pepper seasoning then dredge in the flour.
- Heat the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the lemon slices to the skillet. Cook about 3 minutes, turning a couple times while they cook.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Cook about 3 to 4 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Analyzed by VeryWellFit
Total Fat: 17.2g
Saturated Fat: 9.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 11.5g
Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
Total Sugars: 0.9g
Vitamin D: 10mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. Any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, but it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements?
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.