Gluten-free Pizza Dough Recipe: An Almond Flour Pizza Dough Recipe for Pizza Night by 30Seconds Food
Love pizza but trying to reduce or eliminate gluten in your diet? This easy almond flour pizza dough recipe is gluten free and the perfect foundation for your favorite pizza toppings.
You probably already have all the ingredients for this gluten-free pizza dough recipe in your kitchen: almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, eggs and olive oil. The ingredients are mixed together and then rolled into a pizza crust. This almond flour pizza crust is baked before being loaded with all of those toppings.
You can omit the crushed red pepper flakes or use dried Italian seasoning instead. Use this pizza crust for a quick pizza any night of the week, or a special pizza party of the weekend. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Tell us in the comments section below.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes for dough
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 1 large pizza
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and oil. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place on a sheet of wax paper. Put another sheet of wax paper on top.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to desired size and thickness.
- Remove the wax paper and put the dough onto a pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make a pizza, top with your desired pizza toppings. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
Almond Flour $5 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.