5-Minute Banana Bread Mug Cake Recipe Is Almost Too Good to Be True by 30Seconds Food
Because sometimes you just need a slice (or mug full) of banana bread right now, we've got you covered with this simple banana bread mug cake recipe. This banana bread recipe is so easy and delicious, it's almost too good to be true (but it's not)!
All you do is mix together the simple ingredients, put the mixture into a mug and microwave it for about one minute. And just like that, your snack or dessert is one and done. You can even make this recipe gluten-free. Enjoy the simple banana goodness!
Prep Time: 3 to 4 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 70 seconds
Total Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- 4 tablespoons flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or nut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana (mashed well)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a mug. Mix well.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute. Check the cake and microwave about 10 more seconds, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.