Easy Orange Sorbet Recipe: Add This Orange Sorbet Recipe to Your Recipe File ASAP by 30Seconds Food
Bright, light and loaded with orange flavor, this easy orange sorbet recipe may be your new favorite dessert recipe. Print out extra copies because you will get recipe requests.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the water and sugar into a sauce pot. Warm over low heat until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool about 5 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, orange extract and Grand Marnier.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Sauce Pots $10 & Up
Orange Extract $2 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.