How to Make Savory Rotisserie Chicken Broth From Your Leftovers! by Charong Chow
Rotisserie chicken is a favorite among families because its inexpensive and versatile. The next time you have rotisserie chicken, save the bones, wings and skin for a simple, yet savory, chicken broth.
- leftover rotisserie chicken bones, wings and skin
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
Here's how to make it:
- Add the leftover rotisserie chicken to a stock pot with the carrots, celery, onion and garlic cloves.
- Pour in enough water to cover.
- Bring the broth to a boil and then simmer for at least 2 hours.
- Strain the liquid in the pot for a chicken broth ready to add into any soup recipes.