Mason Jar Cold-Brewed Coffee Recipe: Stay Home, Stay Warm & Make Cold-Brewed Coffee by 30Seconds Food
Cold-brew coffee concentrate is easy to make at home. Keep it in the fridge so you can enjoy a glass of cold-brewed coffee anytime. This easy cold-brew coffee recipe is made in a mason jar and makes about five glasses of cold brew coffee. The recipe could easily be cut in half. Grind your own coffee beans if you have a coffee grinder for the best taste.
Prep Time: 12 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours
- 1 1/2 cups coarse-ground coffee
- 3 cups water
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the coffee and water in a 1-quart mason jar with lid. Stir well.
- Put on the lid and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- To strain the coffee, place a coffee filter in a mesh strainer. Pour the coffee through the coffee filter and into a pitcher or airtight container.
- When ready to drink, fill a glass or mason jar with half water and ice (or less or more to taste). Add the coffee. Stir. Pour in any additional liquids like milk, creamer, half and half, etc. Store the remaining concentrate in the refrigerator.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee Grinders $15 & Up
Coffee $5 & Up
Coffee Beans $6 & Up
1-Quart Mason Jars $6 & Up
Coffee Filters $4 & Up
Mesh Strainers $5 & Up
Pitchers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.