Coffee Cookies Recipe: Start Your Day With This Easy Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Breakfast cookies are all the rage right now. This easy coffee cookie recipe is full of chocolate and goes great with a cup of joe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 14 to 15 cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules or instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks or semisweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar, butter and egg in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Combine the flour, coffee, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add it to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough onto the baking sheet (about 1/4 cup for each cookie) at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and edges are set. Remove to wax paper to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Wax Paper $2 & Up
Instant Coffee $4 & Up
Espresso Coffee Powder $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chunks $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.