Lemon Fried Eggs Recipe With Olive Oil, Thyme & Avocado Is a Breakfast or Brunch Winner by 30Seconds Food
If you don't like fried eggs, scramble them! Not a fan of thyme? Try oregano, basil, marjoram, parsley or rosemary. It's your breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon, cut into wedges
- sea salt
- fresh thyme leaves
- 2 slices toasted bread
- 1 avocado, cut in half, pitted, peeled and mashed
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil.
- Crack the eggs into the pan. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the eggs and season with sea salt.
- Cook the eggs until they reach your desired level of doneness, spooning olive oil over the top as they cook. Flip the eggs carefully to cook the tops.
- Squeeze more lemon juice over the eggs and sprinkle with thyme.
- To serve, spread a thick layer of the mashed avocado on the toasted bread. Top with an egg, sprinkle with a little sea salt and pepper. Garnish with additional thyme and a lemon wedge.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.