Easy Avocado Ice Cream Recipe: Avocado Ice Cream Is the New Thing (Have You Tried It?) by 30Seconds Food
Avocado ice cream?! Yep, you read that right. Avocado ice cream is the new thing – and maybe you should give it a try. This avocado ice cream recipe is so creamy and easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium to large avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
Here's how to make it:
- In a cold bowl, whip the heavy cream until peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In another bowl, mash the avocados. Add the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and zest. Using an electric mixer, beat until creamy and combined, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly start folding the whipped cream into the avocado mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Let the ice cream soften a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped avocado, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Avocado Cookbooks $4 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Ice Cream Bowls $6 & Up
Ice Cream Scoops $5 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.