Ants Climbing a Tree Recipe (Ma Yi Shang Shu): A Delish Sichuan Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Ants Climbing a Tree is a classic Sichuan recipe of cellophane noodles and ground pork. This easy ground pork and noodles stir-fry recipe is simple to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ounces cellophane noodles (glass noodles)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Soak the noodles in warm water for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the pork. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the sambal oelek, green onions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the wok. Add the soy sauce. Stir.
- Add the chicken broth and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add the vermicelli and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions and fresh cilantro.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $10 & Up
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Cellophane Noodles $3 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.