Ants Climbing a Tree (Ma Yi Shang Shu): Sichuan Cellophane Noodle Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Ants Climbing a Tree is a classic Sichuan recipe of cellophane noodles and ground pork. This easy ground pork and noodles stir-fry recipe is simple to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ounces cellophane noodles (glass noodles)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- Soak the noodles in warm water for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the pork. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the sambal oelek, green onions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the wok. Add the soy sauce. Stir.
- Add the chicken broth and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add the vermicelli and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions and fresh cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $10 & Up
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Cellophane Noodles $3 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.